Well, we headed to the races again this weekend, but we tried to do it the "right" way this time around.
Somethings that didn't go quite right the last time...
- Nadav forgot his wallet
- I forgot my ATM card, and had about $5 of cash with me (they don't take credit cards at the races)
- We didn't have any cash so we couldn't bet on any races
- We had just enough cash to buy lemonade... and none left for alcohol. Awesome right? I guess I was really craving lemonade...
- We got stuck in the parking lot for 2 hours after the concert ended, which actually turned out to be pretty entertaining
Oh well.. we still had an amazing time because we were together (watching Weezer!) hehe. :)
This time we tried to do things the "right" way...
- Nadav remembered his wallet
- I had cash
- I ended up winning 3 out of the 4 races I bet on. My strategy for betting is very mathematical and scientific, I pick purely based on the horse's names. This time the horses I picked were named "Full Fashioned", "Ron Burgundy" (an obvious pick), "Luv Dragon", "Jade and Diamonds", and "Dr. Evil". Clearly, I'm quite skilled at picking out winning horses based on the fabulousness of their names. ;)
- We met up with some good friends at the races
- We saw Devo (Nadav cough, was really excited). I'll admit I was hesitant, but I really enjoyed myself
|Uhh apparently this contraption was once used to weigh jockies?|
|My "ok please stop talking blog outfit photos of me people are watching" face..Jacket-Lucky Brand from about 7 years ago, shirt-Macys from last summer, Skirt-Bloomingdales from last December|
|This woman's outfit and SHOES were so "Del Mar racetrack" I had to share hehe|
Hope you all have a beautiful week