I've been so busy planning the SoCal Blogger Meetup that I feel like I've been neglecting this here blog. Well, it's time to go back to Lemons, Avocados, and the Bay's roots with another Happy List.1. These girls: Olivia.Dee, MrsStephanieT, eat.drink.be a tourist. I am so lucky to have planned the meetup with these girls! They are amazing, go check out their wonderful blogs.
Hope you enjoy
Hope you enjoy
2. Salty caramel cupcakes making another appearance at Sprinkles Cupcakes.
3. Finding the perfect dress for the SoCal meetup on Sunday
4. The time change. That extra hour of sleep, cough extra hour to read blogs, is my absolute favorite.
5. Realizing that baking is becoming something I actually like to do.
6. Nestle hot chocolate with marshmellows
7. The boy who agrees to go to a So You Think You Can Dance concert with me, and actually acts like he's having a good time.
8. Thanksgiving, and that it serves as a great reminder to think about all the things I am thankful for
9. Those Saturday afternoons when my parents come to visit. We spend hours at the beach, have a nice dinner, and then stop at a coffee shop for coffee and a dessert before they leave. Sigh, I love those days.
10. Un-friending people on facebook that should have been un-friended a long time ago.
I posted this yesterday, but feel the need to post it again.
Here's to the people who bring positivity to my life,
to the people who make me laugh and smile,
to the people who support my passions,
and to the people who inspire me to be the best possible version of me.