Most Thursday's I post a little happy list but
this week I decided to get into the Thanksgiving spirit and make my own little Thankful List instead.
I'm also realizing that it's not enough to be happy about the little things, it's also important to be thankful for the happiness the little things bring to me....
I'm thankful for
1. Health. It's funny how you never realize how thankful you are for your health, and the health of your loved ones, until something goes wrong. Be thankful.
2. Feeling and Giving Love. Love isn't just something you say, it's something you feel and something you share.
3. My parents and brother. They're everything to me.
4. The boy. His never ending support and the love he shows me. I'm so lucky.
5. A career I love that allows me to make a difference in the world. The best part? I spend most of my work day playing with kids and changing their lives. Pretty cool eh?
6. A blog that went from a little hobby to a passion.
7. Our cute little beach bungalow
8. Friends that support me, make me laugh, and accept me.
9. Life in San Diego
10. All of you.... thanks for reading this little blog of mine, commenting, and making a little time for me in your busy lives. It really means a lot.
|via.. I'm so thankful for these girls, they're wonderful and we make amazing things happen.|