Last week I posted a list of 10 Meaningful Things that I am most thankful for.
This week I thought I'd lighten up the mood a bit, and share a list of unnecessary things I'm oh so thankful for. First and foremost, I'm thankful that I have the ability to enjoy these things.
1. A good blow dry
2. Voluspa candles
3. That new car smell
4. A laptop that works.... most of the time
5. A washer and dryer in our home
6. A dishwasher in our home. I know what it's like to not have one, and it's not fun hehe
7. Awesome boot camp, zumba, pilates, and yoga classes I attend multiple times each week
8. AG Stevie Jeans, I swear they kind of feel like pajamas or workout pants
9. My Canon T1i and Canon Speedlite Flash
10. My beach cruiser and life at the beach
The above 10 things are fun or my make my life a little bit easier, but there's nothing more important than health, the love and support of family and friends, and shelter.
Happy Thanksgiving Bloggy Friends.
Take the time today to be thankful for all of your blessings. Make sure you tell your loved ones that you love and are thankful for them.
I'm so thankful for YOU my lovely readers. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog each day