Just a little happy list, cause you know...
happy things are nice and they make me smile.
(I like to smile)
1.Watching the Sea World fireworks every night from our front yard. It's like the 4th of July every night =P
2. Our little trip to Palm Springs and how it gave Nadav and I time to connect, talk, and just be together. I really really loved it.
4. Learning to say no, and being ok with it. (Oh growing up...)
5. Knowing that I have inspired 3 of my coworkers to become occupational therapists, and saying goodbye to them as they move away to begin occupational therapy school.
6. Cafe latte frozen yogurt from Golden Spoon. Yup.
cookies. No one has ever asked me to make anything, at least I'm becoming a decent baker =P
10. Blogger dates. Seriously, I had dinner last night with Allie and as expected, we had such a great time. Don't you love it when you just click with someone? =)