So we indulged, we relaxed, we ate delicious food, and it was
Have I mentioned that I am pretty much obsessed with Palm Springs? Cause I am.
Wellll, obsessed enough to visit frequently, not obsessed enough to live there. I wouldn't trade living by the beach in San Diego for anything.
1) Stay in Palm Springs, and not in Desert Hot Springs.. it will save you gas money
2) Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT try and go on a hike at 9am when it is 98 degrees. You will end up whiny and look pissed off in every picture. =P
3) Eat at Spencer's. The restaurant is literally on the mountain and has the best ambiance.
4) Sunblock, lots of sunblock
5) Stepping away from your laptop and phone for the weekend feels oh so good and can be oh so good for your relationship.
6) I still get excited when I see the wind generators on the way to Palm Springs
7) Fruit that is sold on the street is the very best kind of fruit... especially when it's topped with salt, lime, and chile powder. Hellllls to the yes.
8) Getting away for the weekend is so so nice. So grateful =)