I don't know if it's the new school year, the supposed end of "summer", or the beautiful days that just keep blessing us in San Diego, but I've been feeling really happy and grateful this week.
I think all this cheeriness calls for a Happy List
You agree? Good. =P
1. A new school year that is starting off on a really positive note... Ok
so shit will go down the kids aren't starting until next week, but I really feel a sense of positivity from my coworkers and boss and it's making me feel all cheery inside.
2. The dolphins at Sea World.. yes yes I know I go see them 2-3 times a week
which makes me a bit of a weirdo, but I can't stop myself. They really truly make me happy.
3. Phillipine Dried Mangos. Yup... and I'm obviously talking about the huge Costco bag, none of this small bag grocery store business.
4. A boyfriend who supports everything I do, like this blog. He knows that blogging makes me happy and
rolls his eyes is so good about waiting to touch his food until I take a picture, taking silly photos for me, and always supports my blogging because he knows how much I love it. Love.
5. An upcoming trip to Palm Springs that I'm taking with some very lovely ladies, you know who you are =P
6. Boot camp friends who inspire me to keep going during crazy workouts... and then invite me to fun parties and events. #BootCampBuddies #WorkThanParty
7. Speaking of boot camp friends, being part of a truly kick ass boot camp class that really pushes me farther than I think I can push myself. It's an amazing feeling to surpass that notion you have in your head of what you can and can't do. (Read: yes I whine and pout when it gets really intense but I love it).
8. San Diego summer sunsets, they take my breath away
9. Knowing that I will be seeing Jason Mraz in concert next month!! Woop woop, I like him, woop woop wooooop. #HappyDance #StillHappyDancing
10. Apples and honey =) Yay for September
Hope you have a sweet day