Happy List, cuz it's my blog, and I'll smile if I want to...
Or something like that ;)
2. Planning a 10 year best friend anniversary celebration with this girl. We decided that 10 years is kind of a huge deal. It's been 10 years, she's gotten engaged, married, and had a kid... and well, Nadav and I are still dating. (No pressure though hahaha)
3. Bubble baths, Lush bath bombs, and my Kindle (and no I was not reading 50 Shades of Grey while bubble-bathing, get your minds out of the gutter).
4. Rosh Hashana, apples and honey, and time spent with my family and Nadav.
5. The very minimal drop in ridiculously high for San Diego temperatures. I also appreciate that the drop is so minimal I am still able to wear shorts and go to the beach after work. (Have I mentioned that I love my city, because I do =P)
6. The Chargers winning their first game of the season
7. A new school year that is kinda sorta maybe starting to settle down.
8. Godiva milk chocolate clams. I know I shouldn't eat them, but mannnnn they tickle my pickle.
9. Speaking of food and how yummy it is... Next week is San Diego Restaurant Week, and yes I will be unleashing my inner fatty. Have any good restaurant recommendations? Please send them my way =)
10. Finally learning how to make a collage on Photoshop. It's about time, right? #NerdyBoyfriendPerks
11. All of you. Thank for your comments, your love, and for making me smile each day :) I am so grateful.
Wishing you a sweet sweet day =)