On our way to dinner Nadav and I stumbled upon this awesome chalkboard wall on the Alibi Bar in Hillcrest. Passersby can pick up a piece of chalk and fill in their dreams and aspirations.. or ridiculous drunken thoughts (and yes, I had to carefully consider which photos to include on this post because there were some seriously
funny inappropriate comments on that wall).
I love that the wall made me consider my dreams, and made me pinpoint the dream I really wanted to put out into the universe. =P
- Swim with dolphins (Cancun!!)
- Get married and have kids (and grandkids)
- Bring happiness to those around me
- Write and publish a book (Yes I just admitted that to myself and to you! =P)
- Show my family and Nadav how much I love them each day
- Go to Disney World
- Find the beauty and creativity in every day
- Run a half marathon
- Taste the rainbow (just kidding)
- Pass on my love, passion, and values to my future children
- Hold onto and grow the love, passions, and values that my parents passed on to me
What about you?