|Photo from last Halloween. Yes, I dressed up as 1950s housewife. Yes, I looked in my closet about an hour before we went out and threw this together. Yes, I was most definitely inspired by Mad Men. ;)|
- Finally put together a Halloween costume. [Hello, my name is Tammy and I always wait until the last minute]
- Go on a bike ride with my man
- Kick some serious butt at boot camp
- Enjoy the sunshine
- Connect with some awesome bloggers.
- Brunch, because we all know there are few things more enjoyable on a Sunday morning
- Catch up on blogs
- Go to yoga
- Keep reading Bossypants by Tina Fey. I decided to give up on The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and picked up Bossypants instead. So far, I am thoroughly entertained. Tina Fey, thanks for making me giggle. ;)
- Wake up Sunday morning, and try to not dread Monday's arrival. =P Sometimes that happens, you know?
- Mhm maybe possibly carve a pumpkin
What do you have planned for the weekend? =)
Hope you enjoy yourself and stay safe