A lesson from I learned from this week's happy list:
It's easy to start feeling a little sorry for yourself... but look around you and pay a little attention to the sweet things that surround you. Chances are you'll start feeling better soon.
A Happy List...
Girls". It's so deliciously awkward, has such good writing, and is just so damn good. (Have I mentioned that I thoroughly enjoy awkward television? Cuz I do heh)
3. Taking new passport photos.. just another step closer to taking that much anticipated big trip.
4. Going to Sea World twice in one weekend. I'm starting to love that place, and in case anyone is wondering.. The new ride at Sea World, Manta, is really fun. (and yes we did rode it 3 times in a row)
|Watching the fireworks from Shamu Stadium. See one of the whales in the left corner?|
6. Realizing that the end of the school (work) year is in sight, even if I have to work until the end of July.
7. Spending long days at the pool with my man. (Fun fact: Did you know that the Mission Bay Hilton allows locals to hang out at their *beautiful* pool? Well they do... just buy a drink and some food and they'll love you.. and try not to be obnoxious or drink a little too much because then they will not love you =P)
|Cough, clearly I am still working on that tan =P|
9. Seeing my parentals three weekends in a row,
10. Summer summer summer timeee (thank you Will Smith for an excellent song I like to sing throughout the entire summer)
Happy Thursday Friends =)