Just a little happy list.
1, The same Jason Mraz cd that has been on repeat in my car for ohhhhh, the past 6 months. =P Yes, I am aware that is not entirely normal. I guess it's kinda like when I was a kid and listened to The Little Mermaid soundtrack over and over and over again.
manfriend, boyfriend, fiance.
3. A sushi date with this girl to discuss an upcoming blogger meetup. #YouKnowYouWantToBeThere (**Just a note, I am not planning this meeting but helping to spread the word. If you are interested in helping make sure you contact Lisa. =) **)
4. Finally getting back to working on our house. New house numbers, shades, curtains, and picture frames have been purchased and that's just the start. What? It's only been 2 years since we went through the hell that was our house renovations. All I know is that I really really needed a break from working on the house and I'm ready to get back to business. =P
5. San Diego because jeez, just look at this photo.
6. A 2 week vacation from work that gave me time to reflect on things I really needed to think about... and then left me with time to be productive. #VagueIKnow
7. Chocolate. Yup that sums it up.
8. Parents and a little brother (one day I will accept that he's not so little anymore) that are so so supportive.
9. Finally getting my haircut after 6 months of
laziness putting it off, and Franco at Koda Salon for being so flipping fabulous.
10. Knowing that my Gila-Joon is coming to visit this weekend!! Weee! There will be brunches, girl talk, pampering, and too much
alcohol fun happening on Saturday night. Can't Wait!
Hope you have a great day!
Did you enter to win a date coupon book from Datevitation yesterday? If not, you can get on that here