|Snippets from a weekend at my parent's house in the OC. These photos make me happy :)|
Reading: The Silver Lining Playbook and so far, I really really love it. I love it so much that I have chosen reading it over watching TV and reading blogs. #YouKnowSomethingIsAwesomeWhen ....
Excited For: Passover in Israel. Sigghh it has been so so long since I've seen my relatives and spent time in Israel. I CANNOT WAIT!!! =)
Wondering If: Any of you have stayed somewhere awesome and affordable in Cinque Terre, Venice, or Paris. #BudgetsAreHard hehe
Cooking: Mhmm lets be honest, I'm not cooking very much at all and I need to fix that ASAP. On the bright side, I went grocery shopping for the first time in 2.5 weeks last night. I shall be cooking in the near future.
Thankful For: Nadav and his ability to always make me feel better when I'm stressed. He just gets me and it doesn't get better than that. ;)
Anddd some other fun and exciting things happening up in hur...
- I'm taking part in this ginormous giveaway. Enter if you'd like =P
- The perfect little jean jacket
- Bri introduced me to Andy Davis, an awesome local artist artist. His beachy artwork would be absolutely perfect in our living room, or bedroom, or bathrooom... or anywhere. You get the picture. ;)
- Dots & stripes, dots & stripes.
- The San Diego Walk For Wishes which benefits the Make A Wish Foundation is on April 27. This will be an awesome even that will help some really really deserving children. Check it out!
- On the hunt for the perfect backpack and loving this, this, and this. Now if I could just find one I can afford hehe.
- BonLook is giving away a free pair of heart sunglasses with every pair purchased while supplies last. Sweet deal if you ask me. ;)
- This shirt makes me happy
- Did something like this with the kids at work this week. It's a really fun activity that is great for all developing kids. Because really, who doesn't like popping bubble wrap??
What are you up to this weekend??
Whatever you do, hope you have a great one!