Happy Happy List
2. The view of the beach I see each day on my way to work. It might be 7am (okay I'm usually running late so it's later than 7am), but the view makes waking up early a whole lot easier.
3. Hot chocolate, even if it's so hot it burns my tongue.
4. Knowing that in less than a month I'll get to reunite with all my relatives in Israel. So so so excited
5. Good mail days. Red Envelope , thanks for making my day.
6. The really really nice parking attendant at Seaport Village who didn't make me pay $30 for the parking entry ticket I was responsible enough to validate.... and then lose immediately. Thank you parking attendant, I am sending some serious good vibes to you.
7. All of you for still coming to this blog everyday, reading, commenting and sending your love. To be honest, life has been really really busy lately (in an exciting way) and I haven't been able to put as much time as I would like into this blog. I just want you to know that I really really appreciate you, thanks for sticking around. :)
8. Cara-Mia. Tomorrow is her birthday and I think you should go send her some love. She's one of my best friends and I am so lucky to have met her through blogging.
9. Rick Steves. His enthusiasm makes me smile and he's just so dorky... naturally I can relate.
10. Dinner, cocktails, and catching up with a friend after a really long day at work. Ahhhh I'm not really much of a midweek drinker but holy moley... that drink felt good.
Wishing you a sweet day :)