Just A Few Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me ;)
2. I'm really social and I love bringing people together but I don't like having a lot of attention on me.
3. I absolutely refuse to open gifts in front of people (Please refer to #2). I have already made this very clear to anyone who might possibly want to plan a bridal shower for me. =P
4. I was born in Israel, moved to Canada when I was 4, and then moved to Southern California right before I started kindergarten.
5. I firmly believe that traveling is the very best way to grow and learn.
6. There is nothing that makes me happier than traveling and exploring a new place (Refer to #5)
7. I am left handed and very proud
8. I trip over my own feet on a pretty daily basis, and I've fallen up stairs more times than I can count.
9. I still ask for bumpers when I go bowling.
10. The beach will always feel like home.
11. I hit the caterer's van at my brother's bar mitzvah. Ya that really happened and I cried for hours
12. I am a
13. My parents and Nadav's parents have known each other since we were young kids.
14. I am really really grateful for the life Nadav and I are building for ourselves.
15. I am not really a fan of shoe shopping, but I looove shopping for clothes and bags. #ItsAProblem