1. Love unconditionally.
2. Forgive, even if certain people you love are driving you a little crazy.
3. Be who you are, even if other people don't really get it.
4. Fight for what you believe in.
5. Question, always question, and then question again. =P
6. Chose who you love and respect carefully... and then love unconditionally.
7. It's okay to embarrass the ones you love. They'll get over it, and you will too. ;)
8. Music, art, and poetry are beautiful things that should be appreciated, even if you think like an engineer.
9. How to drive, my mom still has issues getting into a car when I'm driving.
10. Have strong beliefs, but have strong reasons for those beliefs.
11. Smile, even when you think no one else is watching.
12. Believe in the good will of others.
13. Help others, and don't expect anything in return.
14. School is important. Go to school, work hard, and eventually everything else will fall into place.
15. The qualities and values I must have in the man I will marry. (Luckily I found him =P)
My dad's birthday is tomorrow and my mom is treating him to a weekend in Vegas. I'm sure they're going to
get cray go to sleep by 10pm every night and watch some Cirque de Soleil hehe. (just kidding, ok not kidding =P)
Happy Happy Birthday Dad!
I love you and am so so thankful for all the lessons you've taught me.
Looking forward to celebrating your birthday next weekend. =)