Friday morning my mom and I will be on our way to Israel and I am soo sooooo excited. Being the obsessive
overpacker that I am, I have already started an excel document for my packing list (ya I just went there, an excel document =P). These are the items that will be in my carry-on(s).
1. DSLR Backpack: I bought this backpack about 3 years ago before we went on an amazing trip to Maui and it's gone with me to every single place I have traveled to since. It makes traveling with my camera and lenses much less nerve wrecking and still has lots of extra room for storing extra travel on items.
2. Passport holder: I got this beautiful one from Maggie. Love it! =)
3. Neck pillow: Because you know, a little bit of extra comfort goes a long way.
4. My HTC One X+ which is now freshly unlocked and all ready for international use. Holllaaa
5. Kindle: Another item that I purchased about 3 years ago and comes almost everywhere with me. I love that
6. Canon T1i: My baby, I couldn't leave without her. ;)
7. Sunglasses: Because lets be honest no one looks or feels all that great after a 14 hour plane ride. You thought diamonds were a girl's best friend, nope... humongous sunglasses are a girl's best friend.
8. Philosophy Happy Travels Set: Perfect for a little refresher during the plane ride and right before landing. This set is a bit small and won't last me the whole trip but it works while on the plane.
9. IPAD: For all the important information, music, and movies I will need to keep me busy. #PleaseLetThereBeWifiOnThePlane #PinterestWillKeepMeEntertainedForHours
10. Colgate Wisps: Teensy little tooth brush that freshens breath. What? Your breath is minty clean after a 14 hour plane ride? Luckkyyy
11. Sugar tinted lip treatment: Tastes delicious and works oh so well.
12. Fit In Clouds flats: Comfortable and easily fold up into a little pouch. Perfect for wearing on the plane and then throwing in my purse before landing.
13. Orbit mint gum: Changes in air pressure and me don't work... unless I am intensely chewing gum. You gotta do what you gotta do.
14. Allerclear: My allergies get slightly out of control at times and I get the fastest most effective relief from this medicine. Also, it's over the counter and doesn't make me drowsy. Win win. Speaking of allergies, when I was 5 years old I had an intense allergic reaction to something I ate on the plane (we're talking huge hives all over my body) and the flight attendants wanted to land the plane. My parents had to work really hard to convince them that huge hives growing all over my body are a fairly normal occurrence in my life. Welcome to my life...
15. Big shawl that also works as a pillow or blanket on the plane
16. Vapur foldable water bottle: I actually came across this while researching what are the best items to put in your carryon. You keep it folded until you have passed security and then refill it at a water fountain. Genius, yes?
Now a question for all of you...
What books should I put on my kindle?
I would love some good recommendations :)