|I know, I know.. my mom is beautiful ;)|
Things My Mom Has Taught Me
1. Love unconditionally.
2. Be yourself, even if others don't quite get it.
3. The most beautiful people and things are unique and different.
4. The Beatles are the best band of all time.
5. A wedding only lasts a few hours, but a marriage lasts a lifetime.
6. Pick your friends carefully, and then nurture those friendships.
7. Stay away from gossip (well still trying to work on remembering this lesson)
8. Take care of your body, it's the only one you've got.
9. Hard work is the only thing that will get you where you want and need to go.
10. Children are life's biggest blessing
11. Be strong, be confident, and
12. Art, dance, music, and culture are make the world a better place
13. Think before you talk (okay obviously also working on this one too hehe)
14. Some things and people are worth worrying about, and some just are not. Let things go.
15. Tradition, culture, and religion are really really special things that should be passed on to my children. I am so grateful for this lesson. =)
Happy Happy Birthday Mom,
I love you so so much.
I am like you in so many ways, and that just makes me really happy.
Have fun in Vegas this weekend, but try not too have too much fun. ;)