It was inevitable, I knew it.
Yesterday I was hit by that "post vacation low".
You know that funk that kinda sets in after coming back from an amazing trip you looked forward to for so long. This time the funk set in a a bit later, mostly because I was so happy to come home to Nadav. Now that I'm (still happy to see Nadav each day) settled back into work and normal life, that funk started to set in. I'm not going to let it take over though, because I know I am a pretty lucky girl. ;)
1. Coming home to a fiance (eep! still awesome to say that) that I missed so so much.
2. Trying on wedding dresses for the first time!
3. Picking out palm trees and flowers for our front yard. #ImGettingOld
4. The beach, always the beach.
5. A workout and a sushi dinner date with girl friends after a long day at work #WhoCaresIfWeAteWayMoreCaloriesThatWeBurned
6. Watching the Roomba clean the floors while I sit on the couch. Seriously I had no idea watching a little robot suck up dust could be so entertaining.
7. Meeting tourists and telling them about my very favorite things to do in San Diego.
John Hamm Mad Men, thanks for coming back into my life, but seriously.. thanks.
9. Mindy Kaling's book Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns). Mindy will you be my new best friend? Please, pretty please?
10. It's Friday, and there's definitely something sweet about that.