Jordan was one of my first blogger friends, and I think she's awesome! :) Enjooyyyy
Hi everyone - I’m Jordan from Queen of LA and I am so excited to be posting for Tammy today while she’s gone. Lemons, Avocados, & The Bay is one of my daily reads and I cannot tell a lie - I am kinda jealous of her right now as she is having the time of her life in Israel, one of my favorite places ever!
I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Tammy in real life but I have a feeling we will get along fabulously when we finally do meet - we both share a love of shopping, good food (especially brunch), exploring our fabulous cities, and spending time with our cute men :)
Last week we just welcomed the first day of spring and I for one can’t stop thinking about all the pretty dresses I’ve started seeing in stores - I want to buy all of them! That might not be a bad thing, too, considering that coming up this summer, I’ll be attending six weddings. SIX!!! And you know I want a new dress for each of them!
But seriously - I won’t be buying a new dress for each one of them, but I am definitely planning on buying a few. I’ve started looking around and already I can tell I’m gonna have a problem narrowing the field down... so I was hoping all of you could help me out!
My main dilemma - patterned or solid? I’m a girl who loves colors and patterns, but at the end of the day, a solid colored dress seems more versatile. I would love to hear your opinions on some of the ones I’ve got my eye on!
1. Tiny black and white hearts - and less than $60? Swoon!
2. Love the cut and vivid colors of this watercolor-esque beauty.
3. As a lifelong lover of stripes and the color pink, I cannot tell a lie - I bought this one!
4. I could do a major splurge and buy this stunning cream lace dress...
5. ...But pink lace might be more fun!
6. My mom owns this sassy little red number - it’s insanely flattering. Also a serious “cocktail-attire” contender.
7. For a casual wedding, I think this olive dress (similar here or here) would look adorable with wedges and some pretty gold jewelry!
8. This silk dress comes in three beautiful bright colors, each prettier than the next!
9. What could be more perfect for a summer wedding than a sunny yellow dress?
10. A long silk dress is so romantic and this blue one is absolutely stunning.
Tammy, thank you SO much for having me on the blog today! I hope you all come visit me at my blog, Queen of LA, where you can read all about the amusing things in my life, such as my weekend travels, whatever concoction I’m attempting to whip up in the kitchen, activities I’ve convinced my boyfriend to join me in doing, and of course, things I want to be buying. Hope you all have a great day!