|The best hot chocolate from Cafe Chloe in Downtown San Diego|
1. You know those people (cough everyone I went to school with besides me) in college who could pull all nighters and ace a test? Well I would really try to stay up, I mean reallllly try except I would end up face planting into my book and passing out by 11pm. Eventually I had to come to terms with my inability to stay up all night and study... and wake up at 4am to cram before a 9am final.
2. Speaking of sleep. I need sleep, and a lot of it... or I turn into a dramatic, sick-like mess. It's a problem. This also poses a problem when I'm out with friends at night and get tired around 10pm. #EmbarrassingIKnow
3. About a month ago I started taking Israeli folk dance classes, and I am obsessed. Seriously, those classes are the highlight of my week.
4. I like to cook and I love to have people over, but the combination of the two gives me slight anxiety. Yes I am forcing myself to get over this because I like people, a lot. ;) #MessHotMess hehe
5. Nadav and I are having a destination wedding! That's all the details I'll share for now. =P
Hope you have a great day!