I tend to go through phases.
Sometimes I'll tweet, other times I'll be all over Facebook. Thse days, I'm all about Instagram and I like it that way.
Here's a little bit of my day to day, through the eyes of my Samsung Galaxy SIII
because some bloggers have Android phones, not Iphones =P
The past few weeks were all about
- a sweet long weekend with the parentals
- polka dot shorts (my new favorite purchase)
- beach, beach, and some more beach. It's what I do
- pretty flowers, okay buying flowers is another phase I am currently going through. Last week I bought a bouquet of sunflowers, 2 peonies bouquets, a lavender potted plant, and 3 succulents. #Help #TraderJoesIBlameItOnYou
- sleeping in, and a fiance that doesn't drink coffee but is kinda wonderful and sometimes brings me coffee in bed. He loves me (and really loves it when I sleep in, so he tries to bribe me to stay in bed with coffee. He's always successful), and I really really love him.
- Quiet mornings and leisurely breakfasts
- Oh and new romantical pillows, that are basically the best etsy purchase I've made in a very long time. You can get them here
Want to follow me on Instagram?
Find me at @BayParkDream