|Photo by Charise Lewis Photography|
But ya know, life could most definitely be worse. Let's just focus on the positives eh? =P
1. I get to marry the love of my life this summer
2. The air is starting to feel just a little bit crisp in San Diego and it was almost a teensy bit cold-ish yesterday.
3. Boot season is going to be upon us sooner than later (see #2 for reference)
4. Nadav and I are visiting my brother in Santa Barbara next weekend! Have you heard about the madness that happens in Santa Barbara on Halloween? I can't wait. For the record, I am a fan of watching madness going down, and I am most definitely not a fan of getting involved in said madness.
5. Thanksgiving and the first night of Hanukkah are on the very same day this year. I am so ridiculously excited about the food that will be on the table that night.
6. I have worked out every single day this month, except for one day that I was sick, and I am proud. I also feel stronger and am definitely seeing changes in my body.
7. Last night I cooked up some steak and it was goooooood. This may not sound like a big deal but it is a huge deal for someone who literally went years without every making a meal that didn't consist of cereal, toast, or an omelette. #wishIwasexaggerating
8. The time changes on November 2. Oh how lovely that extra hour of sleep will feel. =P
9. I have this little blog that has brought so many great people and experiences into my life. Thanks for taking the time to stop by, reading, and commenting. It really means a lot to me.
10. I mean really, I live in San Diego and that in itself is pretty awesome.
Let's do this.