Just a little happy list, because you know they are nicccccce (said in the Borat style if you will)
1. Nieces and nephews, there's just nothing better.
2. Giving nieces and nephews as much junk food and toys as you can when their parents aren't looking.
3. Hot chocolate, chocolate souffle, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cupcakes... okay CHOCOLATE.
4. San Diego Restaurant Week! We went to Amaya on Sunday night and it was delishhhh. I also recommend The Marine Room and 1500 Ocean!
5. The empowered feeling that takes over after a serious butt kicking workout.
6. Okay, and the super relaxed, "all is well in the world" feeling after a seriously wonderful yoga class.
7. Finally signing the contract for, and putting a deposit down on our wedding venue. I mean really, can I get a HALLELUJAH over here? This is finally happening.
8. The first "cool-er" day after a series of summer-like winter days. I know, I know some people are literally freezing, but every once in a while I just want to snuggle up in a big coat and boots and enjoy it.
9. Nadav and I decided not to have a bridal party, but our friends are still planning fun celebrations for us. A bridal shower and bachelorette party for me, and a bachelor party for him. We are so lucky :) Okay maybe our friends are throwing us parties because they don't have to deal with all the stuff that comes with being in a bridal party. Kidding kidding, my friends, I Heart You A LOT.
10. And Friday, Friday, Fridayyy