New Year, New You...
or not really.
Honestly, I'm not really big on resolutions (I know I know you've never heard that before.. =P) but I like to set goals.
This year my goals are pretty simple.
- Get hitched, tie the knot, or you know get married. ;) More importantly stop stressing about the things I cannot control that are wedding related. Everything will work out.
- Laugh more
- Take my camera off of the Auto and "P" settings more, and really work on playing with aperture and shutter speed.
- Be the best girlfriend turned wife(y), daughter, sister, auntie, friend, occupational therapist, and uhh acquaintance I can be.
- Work out 4x a week
- Turn our house into a cozy inviting home where I am proud to invite guests.
- On that note, host my first dinner party and monthly game (and wine) nights ;)
- Continue blogging because I love it, and for no other reason.
- Fix up our front yard... and maybe fix up our backyard too
- Travel to at least 3 wonderful places I have never experienced before
What goals have you set for the next year?