Oh Super Bowl Sunday it's the most glorious day to, you know, get errands done, go shopping, and clean up the house.
Sunday around 11pm I kissed Nadav good bye and told him to have fun watching the game with friends. The rest of the day was spent
- Taking pilates at a wonderfully empty gym
- Meeting my Ima (that would be Mom for those of you who aren't in the know) for lunch
- Finally buying a wedding dress!! (Cough, thanks mom and dad =P) Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh this ish is getting real and I am so so excited about it! Side note: I can't help but think it's funny that my mom said, "So are you saying to the dress?". I've also heard that phrase so many times during my search for a wedding dress. Oh TLC, look what you've done. ;)
- Treated myself to some macaroons. They weren't bad, but after you've had Pierre Hermes macaroons in Paris you're kinda ruined on the macaroon front. Tough life I know hehe.
- Strolled around an empty mall (my favorite!!) and replenished my supply of my favorite face moisturizer
- Spent the most wonderful hour shopping in an almost empty Costco
- Watched the Superbowl half time show on an 80inch screen at Costco.
I think it was one of my favorite Superbowl Sundays ever. ;)