|From yesterday's shoot by Emily Reiter of Anna Delores Photography, styling design hair & makeup by Vanessa Noel Events, and florals by Stella Bloom!! I can't wait to show you more of the photos they are FREAKING AWESOME!!|
1. I am allergic to the most ridiculous things. We're talking lettuce, preservatives in foods, dairy, dust, nuts, and oh you know basically everything. I pretty much still eat everything, because I would rather enjoy the yummy things in life and deal with the hives. ;)
2. On that note, I had absolutely no allergic reactions while in Italy, and I'm convinced it's because the food there is fresh and doesn't have preservatives. America let's get on this fresh food bandwagon, shall we?
3. Nadav and I have dated for over 10 years.... what?! I know I know it's been forever, but it's worked for us, and I am SO excited to marry him.
4. I make up silly songs and jingles when I'm feeling particularly happy.
5. My mom is the most artistic and creative woman I know, I strive to be like her everyday. Oh and I would be pretty stoked to simply look like her when I'm her age. ;)
6. My dad is basically a genius, not kidding.
7. I'm an occupational therapist and work with kids who have disabilities.
8. Blogging has changed my life in the most amazing ways and I am so so grateful.
9. I am basically helpless when it comes to doing my own hair. Most days I let it air dry or I braid it when it's wet. On special occasions I get it blow dried because I have no hair styling skills. #okaywithit
10. I need to be active in some way every single day or I turn into a serious grump. Reformer pilates is my current obsession.