|Photo by the immensely talented Emily Reiter of Anna Delores Photography, flower crown by Stella Bloom Designs, and styling by Vanessa Noel Events|
1. My bridal shower this weekend. I am so soo excited! :) #shitsgettingreal
2. Being able to laugh about the insane things that happen at work, you know like figuring out how to clean up a diarrhea accident that happened on a running treadmill. Oh the things that happen when you work with kids... #neverdidiever....
3. Coachella. Man that festival left me with such a high. Every time I think about that weekend, I smile. Every time I turn on the radio and hear a song I saw performed live at Coachella, I smile. Man, every time I talk about Coachella, I smile. Okayyy that weekend was wayyy too good. #takemeback
4. Introducing my new friends to old friends, and watching as they connect and become friends too. Aaahhh glorious friendship.
5. Feeling like the pieces of the wedding planning process are finally coming together. We are getting closerrrr. #IloveNadav
6. Getting older, and in some crazy way, realizing that I am becoming more and more comfortable with who I am today, and who I will become. #gettingolderisweird
7. Pilates and how it makes me feel calm, strong, and oh so happy.
8. San Diego, it's beaches, it's people, and it's sunsets. There's just something so peaceful and relaxed about this place. I heart it so much.
9. Call me pretentious if you'd like, but man I love a good manicure and pedicure. I have an appointment today at Lulu's Beauty Shop in South Park and I have been looking forward to it allll week.
10. A cup of coffee, a bowl of oatmeal, morning light, and just a little bit of quiet before I head to work.