|The first glimpse into our fabulous wedding photos by Orange Owl Photography!! I can't wait to show you more|
1. A Kauai honeymoon that was the perfect mix of relaxation, adventure, and beauty.
2. Coming home from that Kauai honeymoon to San Diego. I just love my city so much.
3. Going to sleep and waking up the sounds and smell of the ocean. Did I mention that Kauai was beautiful. ;) My senses were quite pleased.
4. Coming back to this blog after a bit of a break, and feeling excited to write all over again. I missed this place.
5. Calling Nadav my husband. The novelty has yet to wear off.
6. Taking the time or organize and go through junk we really need to get rid of. Organization makes me smile. ;)
7. Catching up on all my favorite Bravo shows after a week away. It's the little things you know? =P
8. A manicure and pedicure. Aahhh
9. Snorkeling with sea turtles. They are seriously the most amazing animals.
10. Spending the afternoon at the beach with one of my very, very best friends and her family. Today will be a good day.