|Photo by the amazing Orange Owl Photo. I am obsessed with our photos!|
- Reflection. Reflection about who I am, what I want, and where I want to end up.
- Slowing down. Appreciating that I don't have to worry about spending every free second planning our wedding. Aaahhhhh.
- Mornings at the farmer's market, days at the beach, evenings at pilates, and dinner with my husband and friends. I heart Cali in the summer timeeee.
- Organizing. Seriously going through closets and cabinets we should have organized 4 years ago. It's embarrassing, and frankly I'm straight up embarrassed about how long it's taken us to organize so much of our crap. Sure we've been distracted by life, vacations, an engagement, and you know that whole wedding thing but I'm vowing that we won't ever get this distracted again. It's shenans.
- Reconnecting with my inner music lover. Concerts, shows, and lots and lots of dancing. Good music makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- Decorating. Changing things up, trips to Ikea, Homegoods, and Bed Bath Beyond. I am feeling oh so good about these changes.
- Surfing, I've tried it before, but something clicked a few weeks ago and I've been bitten... by the surfing bug that is. I want to go everyday now. #cantstopwontstop #okaynotreally hehe
--oh and for the record, yesss I know. I haven't been posting as much as I used too, but I'm okay with that. What can I say? I'm living life away from my computer and I think that's a good thing. ;)