|Photo by the amazing Orange Owl Photo :)|
2. Photos from our wedding, engagement session, and Europe trip that are finally printed and ready to be framed. It's the little things ya know?
3. Long, lazy dinners with great friends.
4. The kids I work with, and their ability to keep me silly.
5. The relationship I have with my mom and how it's changed over the past year. Sometime over the past year we really became good friends. I'm so grateful.
6. Thinking about the past year. The very good, the bad, and the hopes for the next year. Reflecting is oh so good for the soul.
7. Nadav's laugh, it also keeps me silly.
8. Pilates, and how it's changed my body. Seriously, I am 30 years old and somehow just figured out that I am supposed to activate my lower back and stomach muscles when standing and sitting up straight. Psh, the things pilates has taught me.
9. The show, "The League". I know I know, it's an old show, but we just recently started watching it on Netflix and I flipping love it. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much while watching a show.... especially a show about a fantasy football team. It's good ladies, it's reallll good.
10. The people in my life who keep me grounded and love me. You know love is what makes the word go round... or something ;)