Lovers that snorkle in Kauai. ;)
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." Very wise words by Martin Luther King Jr.. Words that we should all think about, especially in this time and place.
Much more lighthearted thoughts:
- The camera on my phone has been broken for awhile now, and what do you know? I just got myself a new phone with a perfectly functioning camera. Woohoo, you know my Instagram game is about to step itself right up.
- Not going to lie, I'm looking forward to the end of football season, and having my husband back on Sundays. ;)
- Pilates is my current drug of choice. I take classes 5 or 6 times a week and I just can't get enough. I've never stood so tall, carried myself so gracefully, and well.. have never been in such good shape before. If you've never tried pilates you have to give it a chance, it's so wonderful. :)
- Beach bike rides with my husband are still my very favorite.
- I just recently rediscovered my love for Sex and the City and have seriously watched two seasons in the past day and a half. Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha you're still rubbing me the right way.
- I'm on the hunt for new books to read. Suggestions anyone?
and cheers to a short(er) work week :)